We laughed at this girl taking pictures with the cow outside Marche. Till we realised the secret appeal of the festive cow when we walked out after lunch and decided to take a picture with it as well (it was Christmas-sy) then ran about on the wooden belvedere. It has been long since we've made public nuisances of ourselves. It felt great. There were many revelations that day. One was that Jacob walks arond topless because he can't afford to rip that many shirts to shreds everytime he morphs into a werewolf. Which led us to question why vampires were so rich and werewolves so poor. Shouldn't their wealth deplete after living so long? Another was that Neytiri sounded scarily like a man. But her voice actress is Zoe Saldana and that sounds vaguely female. Then again her last name also sounds like a species of salmon or other freshwater fish.

I sat in the library for half an hour a few days ago. It's been 2 years since I've stepped foot in a public library. I refused to touch any book till life threatened me with boredom. Decided to stop being such a book snob. Happened to chance upon some book about contemporary art so I carried it into the children's section to read (I usually hate children but that day their bedlam came in handy. I read better with ambient noise.) It was tedious until that picture turned up. I then proceeded to stare at it till I realised I had to go. I do not know what to make of it and it irks me because I keep thinking about it. Her hand, the kitten's left paw, her hair and both their eyes.