Sunday, July 11, 2010

My friends and I all have the downs but it is O K.

Last Sunday while waiting for Charlotte's friend to pick us up Charlotte and I sat like hobos outside Burger King, and refusing to dirty my shorts and preserve my last shreds of dignity I sat on my bag which Charlotte ruthlessly tried to steal from beneath me. But she did not succeed ^^ Lynette's birthday dinner was rather eventful because we played many fun games and also because she got her first kiss (OR SO WE THINK).

The Tuesday after Bio we watched Eclipse and took neoprints it was joyous fun but madness but there was familiarity in the chaos encapsulating a neoprint, on Wednesday I caught Karate Kid and marveled at Jaden Smith's sky-high splits and flexipants, and Thursday I had two people believe I was vegetarian (for awhile) which amused me. On Friday I went to the riot with Yu Tan and Nicholas to see Danetta on the violin and it was good because I saw people like Vidya (I poked her tummy which was rather hard) and Claire who wiggled her eyebrows at me and Notty Duck and Joho (hoho). Running 12km after not exercising in weeks on Saturday killed me but two coconuts and xiao long baos later during lunch with Wei Ying rather perked me up and all was good except when she said she'd like to migrate to Italy at which point I ran away to the bus stop and went home.

I can't breathe it is time I stopped going out so much. My lifestyle disappoints!