Monday, January 24, 2011

Looking totally smashed after dancing hardcore at Julian and Sandra's wedding. Which was really special and fun my doddy grinded an Indian man on stage I will never live this down. The doctor gave me a 3 week long sports MC today NUUUUUU my dreams of getting top twenty at cross country are dying getting jumped upon by men in white gowns with rubber gloves will proceed to drown in self pity and despair now GLUGLUGLUG.

My thoughts have been a wandering these days as I play sudoku on my phone while waiting to fall asleep.. I admire how people could forget everything else and immerse themselves in a lifetime of debauchery and am starting to be open to everything to everything I once thought despicable perhaps I should change my name to Betty FOR BETTY WAS BORN TO NEVER SAY NAY as cummings says in a pretty a day.