
That's Callum and his meimei whom came over to visit one night. As a rule I hate all babies but this one was cute and didn't cry and she liked me so I was cool with her. She's nine months old and can't walk properly yet which is why I was supporting her waist lest she flobble over backwards and fall (my leg looks so long next to her) and while I was doing so Callum tangled me up in the slinky I lent him TOTALLY BITING THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU THIS BOY IS A GONERIL this photo was taken after he had finished untangling me and while I was immobilized and holding onto the baby for dear life (both hers and mine. babies kinda scare me they're so fragile which is why I do not like them I think) Callum ran around me in gleeful little semi-circles and his mommer and my mommer laughed at me )O:

Okay here's a clearer shot of Callum he is the stuff of pedo-dreams and the girl on the other swing is his jiejie and she's called Lily and she's pretty and she's eight (Callum's three) but I do not have a photo of her their parents are so lucky to have three beautiful kiddos I hope they don't go around breaking hearts when they're older~
aaaaaand my favourite scene from The Royal Tenenbaums the pre suicide scene where Richie cut off his hair and shaved his face before he looked at the shaver almost nonchalantly/emptily and used it to cut himself and when he sat down in a pool of his own blood he looked so peaceful but still had shaving cream on which I found kinda funny but i did not laugh because it would have been inappropriate to laugh at someone dying. that is all.