Thursday, October 4, 2012

GOING TO HELL FOR THIS BUT I ADDED COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF FACIAL (AND SOME CHEST) HAIR TO THIS DIAGRAM OF A LADY ON MY LECTURE NOTES AND HAY ITS JESUS!!
this my friends is CHICKEN IN A BISCUIT it comes in a new shape now (drumstick, for even more chicken flavour! as illustrated in the picture above) also there are black speckles on my thumb nail from the seaweed i was eating (TAO KAE NOI TOM YUM GOONG FLAVA HAHAHA) before dat pack of chicken in a biscuit which was right before dindin but after i toasted myself some frozen pizza which i had after a packet of honey roasted nuts THE FAT LIFE IS THE LIFE FOR ME
also i think my arm looks like taffy here being pulled away from my body HALP HALP I'VE EATEN TOO MUCH AND NOW I CAN'T GET TO BED